The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches, but to reveal to him his own.
Building a foundation where every woman and girl can enjoy full gender equality, and all legal, social, and economic barriers to their empowerment have been removed. A just, equitable, tolerant, open, and socially inclusive world in which the needs of the most vulnerable are met. The achievement of full human potential and sustainable development is not possible if one half of humanity continues to be denied its full human rights and opportunities.
There are enormous disparities of opportunity, wealth, and power. Gender inequality remains a key challenge. Unemployment, particularly youth unemployment, is a major concern. Global health threats, more frequent and intense natural disasters, spiraling conflict, violent extremism, terrorism, and related humanitarian crises, and forced displacement of people threaten to reverse much of the development progress made in recent decades
Our women and children should be educated, self-confident, protected – free from crime and violence. Should they meet the justice system, the contact should be both just and beneficial to them. We will eradicate forced labor and human trafficking and end child labor in all its forms.
Luthas Center for Excellent locations:
- Northeast – Manhattan (NYC) | Brooklyn (NYC) | Baltimore (MD) | Philadelphia (PA)
- South – Atlanta (GA) | Charlotte (NC) | Houston (TX) | Dallas (TX) | New Orleans (LA), Memphis (TN), Miami (FL)
- Midwest – Detroit (MI) | Chicago (IL)
- Pacific division – Oakland (CA) | Seattle (WA)
In 2013, I declared my initial vision for the Luthas Center, in 2014 – Luthas.com positively influenced over 1 million people globally (see video for details). Since then, my fortitude has been consistently tested. but every day I meet new people who unknowingly provide me with the tools, resources, clarity, and framework required to change the world. I look forward to seeing you at the Grand Opening on April 4th, 2024.
A supremely ambitious and transformational vision
- To transform and empower the world
- Ensure all human beings can enjoy prosperous, fulfilling lives and relationships
- Gender equality and the empowerment of all women and children. Enabling them to fulfill their potential, in dignity, and equality and in a healthy environment
Global maximization of GGGTA – God given – Gifts / Talents / Abilities
- Provide free Mental Health services including awareness, Psych evaluations, PTSD / Abuse counseling
- Resources to prevent homelessness and empower homeless or unemployed
- Emergency food & shelter to Women and Children
- Regular appointments with the best Mental Health specialists
- Alternative medicine treatment
- Prescription Drug / Alcohol rehabilitation
- Educational resources including – full scholarships, grants, mentoring and hands-on training for the following doctrines:
- Leadership in life, business and government
- Nursing, medicine, research & development
- Global awareness
- Research & Development
- Business creation, management, valuations, IPO