1. Implemented a positive affirmation playlist of about 20+ youtube videos converted into mp3’s for playing while during the night as I sleep, my entire shift at work and after work during meditation.
2. Increased personal thinking and action time. I have a task / goal list with over 75+ action items. Splitting myself thin via the “all access” method – has proved to be deterimental. I had to prioritize my tasks / goals according to importance and value.
Unfortunately, this has and will reduce my social interaction, meaning a delay in my response times to everything and everyone externally. A temporary sacrifice I’m willing to make to improve my and my family / peers quality of life.
What’s most important should never come second to – what is not important. Because I do what I want to do, I will do what I have to to.
3. Allocated specific time for recreation.
4. Re-enforced – the zero money spent at work policy. Taking breakfast and lunch to work saves money that can be used for recreation ????
5. Re-enforced – After work mediation and reflection for 30 minutes. Completely disconnected from the world.
6. Re-enforced – the 5am gym sessions. Moved the alarm clock away from my bed and set out my gym clothes.
These improvements have made – and will continue to make a major difference in my life.
Nothing will improve if, I don’t improve.
You may want to consider documenting your personal improvements and lessons learned. What gets Measured.. Gets Managed.