- Recognize inhibitors that have a significant impact when managing an agile team.
- Define the “agile manifesto.”
- Recall the structure of a cross-functional team.
- Determine what should be included in user stories.
- Apply the 80/20 rule to determine the priority of highest value items.
- List two agile principles that guide the team to stay within time structures while remaining flexible enough to adapt to change.
- Name a disadvantage of the waterfall approach.
- Agile Project Management
- Agile Methodologies